Afternoon Teas are quintessentially British occasions
Served on beautiful bone china with classic table decorations, napkins and vintage table linen, they are always endearing, tempting and delicious.
Classic, adaptable, fun and social
Afternoon Teas can be classically simple or as individual as you are. Accompanied by professional live music with a repertoire of your choice, they create a stunning stage for formal events or celebrations with your friends or family.
Spice them up with a favourite theme.
Add fizz for that extra sparkle and panache.
Plan Your Afternoon Tea Event
Prospero’s recipe makes planning your Afternoon Tea event a simple treat.
- Choose your level of tea: Classic or Luxury (£25 or £35 per guest – see menus below)
- Add champagne for toasts and celebration (additional £10 per generous glass).
- Decide on your date, venue, and your numbers.
- Do you need a marquee? Prospero can source and supply.
- Add live music (Professional Piano Player, West End singer or Jazz Trio) to boost your atmosphere. Make requests in advance to ensure you have the tunes you enjoy.
- Need additional or other entertainment? Let us know how we can help.
Prospero Afternoon Tea Menu
Choose from our Classic or Luxury selection.
Mix and match in advance from our sandwich and cake selection. Prospero counts a ‘sandwich’ as 2 rounds of bread created into finger slices or triangles. We offer a vegan selection and other dietary requests made in advance.
Classic Afternoon Tea
Luxury Afternoon Tea
Live Music Menu
Professional Pianist (add a lively or subtle background): from £250.00.
London West End Singer (all your Musical favourites): from £295.00
Piano + Singer (a delightful and lively combo): from 550.00
Jazz Trio (bright and breezy, or sleek and smooth): from £475.00
Other musicians available on request.